here is an orderly list of things i really want right now a lot:
1. to hug a lot of people who smell nice in different ways. i want to hug most of the people at the nation, most of the people in air conditioned offices around town, most of the cute indie kids in union square and washington square park. the urge is almost suffocating me.
2. for my big toe to stop hurting, even though i brought the pain upon myself when i insistently clipped my nail so super-short that it started bleeding.
3. jelly doughnut with cinnamon sugar on it.
4. some baby animals to play with, mostly including but not limited to: kittens, puppies, ducklings, guinea pigs, desert meer cats.
5. to live in a place made entirely of cork and containing only cork furniture, like the one corey built for topanga on "boy meets world" season 6.
6. for carbohydrates to be "anti-foods," like celery is. you know... so it burns more calories to chew them than you gain digesting them. all carbohydrates. especially jelly doughnuts (see 3).
7. to shake it on out or to twist and shout or possibly both